Official blog of Ari Radha


Welcome to my Blog

Click here to visit my website

Hi, and Welcome to my blog. I’m Arikrishnan.R (Ari Radha) an average guy like everyone and like to spend more time on net trying to make something interesting. I’m an avid blogger and a passionate website developer. I love connecting with real people and helping others. Some of us were born free and others of us have to fight for it. Freedom is the reason behind everything I do and the freedom is what drives me to build an organization Healing HEART to help children's who are deprived of parental love and care.



What Does My Name Mean? Arikrishnan R, The Meaning of Names (1-11-1992)

A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
R is for rapport, friends seek you.
I is for impress, for impress you will.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for interest, you show in others.
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for happiness, you always bring.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.