Official blog of Ari Radha


What Does My Name Mean?

What Does My Name Mean? 

Arikrishnan R, The Meaning of Names (1-11-1992)

A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
R is for rapport, friends seek you.
I is for impress, for impress you will.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for interest, you show in others.
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for happiness, you always bring.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
N is for neatness, your orderly way.

R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.

Out of 5,552,452 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name “Arikrishnan R” was not present. Hoorah! Im an unique individual.
My name in reverse order is “R Nanhsirkira”. A random rearrangement of the letters in of my name (anagram) will give ‘Rrhk Rinainas’

My brief psychological profile in that past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.